Thursday, September 16, 2010

Spiders!

When we first moved in, we slept on mattresses in the basement because a)that’s where the mattresses were already and we did not have our bed yet b)it’s so much cooler down there. It was fun until I started finding spiders daily! I do not like spiders! I found a couple pretty big ones but Jordan always saved me! One day we are getting ready to go out so I put on a sun dress and look in the mirror and see a tag or sticker on my dress. As I flicked it off, I look at the object flying towards my bed…a GIANT spider laying a SAC OF EGGS! Good thing Jordan was right there again to carfully grab him her and the sac and dispose of them! After that we fogger the basement with bug bombs and haven’t seen a live bug since…just lots of carcasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment