Sunday, March 13, 2011

Five hours of my life...

I have done a few perms at school on cute little ladies with short white hair. Yesterday, I permed very long hair for the first time and used tight spiral rods that I have never even seen anybody use before. It took five hours start to finish. It was fun to do something different and that would make her look so different, but kind of time consuming and tedious at times. She loved how it turned out so that makes it all worth it in the end.

Looonnngggg hair!


Crazy looking perm rods, huh??

I did a pretty good job wrapping if I do say so myself!

Her luscious locks!

Yes, we were the last people left in the whole school!

I really love my school and I really love being a hair dresser! It feels so good to find something that I enjoy so much that I am also good at!

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed yet again. I wish you made her come back, so we could see how it looks styled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a wonderful thing to find what one is good at doing. I am happy for you.
    Uncle Warren

    ReplyDelete