Thursday, March 3, 2011

life changing advice

I hate cooking with tortillas!! They always break! But my mom taught me some tricks to keep them whole!
1 There is a right side to every tortilla. Look closely and one side has a few stripes on it. That side should go on the inside.
2 Wrap the tortilla along those lines

Yes, check out my awesome paint skills! haha. But, ya, like that.

Someone named Kate called my school to make an appointment with my today, but I had class when she wanted her service. I have no idea who Kate is! I really can't think of a Kate I know in Utah!! Oh, well, I'm kind of a big deal! Make another appointment with me, Kate... if I'm not already booked then!

3 comments:

  1. The grill lines go on the wrong side. Filling goes on the non-grill marked side and then roll with the grill lines just like in your cool demo picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. don't forget to "massage" the package before taking the tortillas out.

    ReplyDelete