Monday, November 14, 2011

Grateful

I am feeling especially blessed tonight. Even after a 77 hour week at school last week, a 9 hour day today, my husband gone again, I am just overcome with gratitude for all I am given.

I am so grateful to have my sweet Jordan. He really is the best thing that has ever happened to me! We have never once gotten into a fight because he just wants me to be happy. He works so hard to make a great future for us. He supported me so much in going to hair school and following my dreams. He is my best friend and I will love him forever.

I am so grateful for our wonderful families! My parents raised us to be such a tight knit family and my parents and my sisters really are the best friends anyone could ask for! I am also so lucky I married into such an amazing family who loves and welcomes me with open arms!

I am so grateful for my school! I never thought in a million years that I would be grateful for school! I was definately led to this career and I love love love being a hairdresser! It is my calling in life! It makes you close to people in a way most careers don't even allow! For most people it is illlegal to even touch clients when I am allowed to connect with people on a whole different level! I love making people's day and making people look amazing!

I am so grateful for friends! I am blessed with lots of great friends! In school, I have the best group of friends that make me want to go play with them everyday! They make me grow and want to be both a better hairdresser and a better person! I also have great friends from Rexburg that will always be my sisters and my best friends and I will always be their Lil Meg!

I don't know why but it seems like a lot of people are going through the hardest times right now! So many people I know are dealing with the loss of a loved one, sickness, financial instability, and many other hard times. I am so blessed to be where I am and I know I owe that to my Father in Heaven. I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment