Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween!

This year I dressed up four times in three different costumes!! First, I dressed up at school for our Halloween party the Wednesday before Halloween. I was Wilma Flinstone, Katie was Betty Rubble, and Ali was Fred Flinstone! We had so much fun! We even made a car for us out of a big box!

Then Friday night, we went to a Zombie Prom. I has custom latex cuts on my face. After having them on for a while, they were reaaalllllyyy irritating my skin so I peeled it all off and my skin was welted and had a rash. I assumedthe irritation was just because I pulled it off but it got worse and got swollen and I got hives! It went down by the middle of the next day, so i guess I have a sensitivity to latex!!


Then we went to our annual party at Jimmy and Kira Secor's house! It was our third year going and they are always so much fun! We dressed as lumberjacks! We always play the funnest games and laugh and eat the yummiest food! I also used this costume again for school on Halloween day and stole Jordan's hat and suspenders then!

No comments:

Post a Comment