Monday, November 14, 2011

keys

Jordan is out of town a lot recently. He went to Dallas and Seattle last weekend, then Chicago last week, and now he is in Boston and DC! He is interviewing with some really great companies so we will most likely be moving to one of those places pretty soon... well, not Dallas or Seattle, but let's not talk about that. He did, on the other hand, get some great news yesterday! He was offered the job in Chicago doing internal consulting for Sears. That is one of his top choices all along so that is REALLY exciting!!
Tonight I went over to my friend from school, Katie's house for Sunday dinner so I wouldn't have to be alone. Her family lives in Orem so there was a big group with lots of people and lots of cute kids! I can't wait to have lots of nieces and nephews (okay, and my own kids...) running around so crazy! It was really fun and Katie's family was so sweet and nice to me!

This is Katie... just a couple months ago, but both of us look soooo different now! Oh, hair school!

When I went to leave, my keys were not where I had put them. All the rest of her family were gone at this point except the ones that live there. They all looked around and tried to find them for a while before Katie called the two families that had already left with their kids. I had to find them because my garage opener (that was inside my car) is the only way I have to get into my house and the spare key is back East with Jordan! Eventually it came out that one little girl out the keys in her cousins purse, because, naturally, that's where keys go! So her sister drove up form Spanish and we met in Provo and got my keys, then went back to Orem to get my car, then to Springville to go home! I felt so bad that

No comments:

Post a Comment