Monday, November 7, 2011

We are here!!

Just postin got say we are still alive and kicking! Jordan went to Dallas and Seattle for job interviews with Capital One and with Delliot. They fly him out there, pay for his cabs, his hotels (one was over $250 a night!) and food! He is going to Chicago (Sears), DC (Bates White) and Boston (Analysis Group) in the next week! I wish I could go! But alas, I am at school ALWAYS! But I am so happy to say that night school is really not as bad as I thought it was going to be! The people at night school are so nice and everyone talks to each other because the school is so small at night! It is tiring being there that long, but night school is so great and so different from day school so it changes it up. I am really enjoying to night school and getting through the end of my schooling a little faster!!

2 comments:

  1. Im routing for boston! Id actually visit you! Keep up the hard work Meg! You're the best! Love you!

    ReplyDelete