Friday, October 29, 2010

...and the corn stalk won.



We went to a scary corn maze with our friends Brent and Chelsy (who we floated down the river with a few months ago). I have never been to any kind of haunted house before because I get scared just watching CSI or any action movie! So it was really scary and fun and then this guy started running after me with a chain saw!!! I just took off running and he kept running with me and I ran straight into a wall of dried corn stalks! It knocked me over so I'm just huddled on the ground...crying! The scary guy runs over and asks if I'm okay and I said yes. After I got up he started after me again!! I just hid behind Jordan after that!! In the car they told me that the chain saw didn't have blades!! I wish I knew that!!

I will now start beauty school on Monday with a black eye...it's getting nice and swollen.
I fought the corn....and the corn won.

Post edit: Next day...awesome.

1 comment:

  1. That is soooooo funny! Almost beats my falling down the stairs story!

    ReplyDelete