Tuesday, October 19, 2010

family, family, family!

I was at work Wednesday night and my best friend from high school, Julie, said she had the weekend off so she decided that day she wanted to go to California! She invited me to go with her! At first I wasn't going to go but the more I thought about it, I didn't know when I'd be able to go again! So I called my mom and made sure it'd be okay if I came and I packed in 10 minutes after work and we left! We didn't tell my dad I was coming so we went to his work and surprised him! It was so fun he was so happy and shocked! It was a fun weekend! It went by super fast though!! We had a baby shower for my cousin-in-law Kira and (unborn) baby Jordan (girl) at my house so we did a lot of stuff for that! It was so fun to see family there!

McCall is coming to visit again this weekend! We have a fun trip planned! We are going to Lagoon on Friday to for their Halloween adventures! Saturday we have the BYU football game and then we are going to Jump on It, a giant trampline place later. If anyone wants to join us or wants to be added in our itinerary, just let me know! We can make time for you! :) I'm so nice.

1 comment:

  1. yes please!!
    i would like to be added to the itinerary :)
    las vegas is only a short six hours away... it's like nothing, really.

    ReplyDelete