Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I miss my mom and dad!

They are in New York and such for a church history trip! I realize that they live states away so it should not really matter because I normally can't see them, but I talk to my mom every single day. Sometimes two or three (or six) times a day! I am jealous now because she is off seeing all these cool sights...so she has better things to do than talk to me. Don't get me wrong, I'd ignore me too if roles were switched! Wish I were there! Love you mom and dad! Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. i know right! She is too cool for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. me and my mom were gonna go on one of these sort of trips this summer... but then i ditched her for san diego instead.
    did your parents go with a group, or just by themselves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you remember when I went on a Nauvoo trip this time two years ago? Like after I died at school? Well the tour guide is my mom's cousin and he has a group a from So California. :)

    ReplyDelete