Sunday, October 10, 2010

Beehive

Our house has been quite busy! My sisters both came to visit us during conference, Caitlin from home in California and McCall from school in Idaho! I am so glad they were able to come! We watched General Conference, took naps, ate sooo much food, went shopping, went to the nickle arcade, went to the movies, got shakes...twice! I really felt so sick after all the food we ate! I hope they come back soon!
McCall with all a bunch of tickets!


Shakes, round one at Malt Shoppe
Shakes round two at Sammy's

This weekend we had my mother-in-law, Pamela and her parents, Neil and Geneva at our house! I love that we have only lived here for a few weeks and we have had three batches of overnight guests. I guess four if you count when Jordan's cousin, Andrew, stayed with us one night too! With Pam, Neil and Geneva, we went to the BYU football game against San Diego State (my sister, Caitlin's alma mater) and finally BYU won! Usually we blow out SDSU but they have a good team this year and we have a young team so it was close! We had seats super close to the field on the North endzone! It was awesome! After we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory, which is one of my favs! Thank you for dinner Neil and Geneva!! It was another very fun weekend! I think McCall may come down in two weeks too! :) Life is great!
I love this cute man!

2 comments: