Friday, November 19, 2010

haircuts

So I had this long post al typed out last night and as I was about to publish it, there was a knock at my door. I thought that was odd at 8:30 at night, but answered it. They said they were with a advertising company and they wanted to clean the carpet in one room of every house. Jordan spilled some root beer on our carpet a few weeks ago so I said okay. TWO HOURS later... they super vaccummed 3 couch cusions, under the couch, our ceiling, our binds, the floor two stairs, one matress and shampood our front rooom carpet all to try to sell a Kirby vaccumm. Ummm... I'm sorry we don't have three thousand dollars for a vaccumm! They stayed until 10:30! So anyway, I forgot to hit submit and lost my post!
These are my first two haircuts! The first is a square one length and the other is a front and side view of a triangular graduation. I am loving school and learning a lot!


We are leaving Tuesday around noon or one to go home for Thanksgiving!
I am so excited to...
-be with family
-see HP
-play games that we don't normally play because you need more than two people
-eat yummy food
-enjoy the warmer weather
-watch Elf
-get red TOMS ;)

Note to self:When someone says they won't make you buy anything, it means they won't force you, but they will sure try!

5 comments:

  1. WOW thats kinda nice that they cleaned your whole house though for free! I can take some sales pitch anytime. Your haircutting skills are awesome!! That is soo cool Meagan! Have fun in California, hope you 2 have tons of fun. I want red Toms too! you will look so cute in them

    ReplyDelete
  2. my math teacher told us they did that to him as a young couple, and they bought it, but looked at each other and said why did we buy this and took it back, i hear its a sweet vacuum, but a lot of money, good job on not buying it, my professor would agree

    ReplyDelete
  3. my math teacher told us they did that to him as a young couple, and they bought it, but looked at each other and said why did we buy this and took it back, i hear its a sweet vacuum, but a lot of money, good job on not buying it, my professor would agree. I can't wait for you guys to get here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meagan you are doing such a great job at haircuts! Wanna practice on anyone? I have a daughter to donate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha... I'm trying! And getting it slowly! Maybe I'll take you up on that at Christmas after I have some more practice! :)

    ReplyDelete