Saturday, November 20, 2010

outback

Last night was date night! We have been way better lately at staying home to cook now that I am home at night, so date night was a big deal! We went to Outback and had sooo much food! We ate a flavored lemonade, Blooming Onion, a blue cheese wedge salad, some brown bread, ribs, steak, shrimp, and potatoes! It was such a fun treat! When we were waiting to be seated, we went shopping next door and Jordan bought me Elf! I LOVE Elf!! I couldn't sleep this morning so I'm up watching it before he wakes up...he doesn't agree with Christmas so early! And I don't with most things...but Elf is the exception! :)
We have a fun day planned! Lincoln's 1st birthday party, BYU football, and BYU basketball (if I'm not too burnt out on sports!). Should be fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. cold game this weekend huh? i almost left early! haha

    oh and i LOVE elf! :)

    ReplyDelete