Thursday, November 11, 2010

LOVE

I love school! I have some good friends already...cute little young 19 yr old single (well both have boyfriends, but they aren't married)! I am learning so much and I am really enjoying it! I go from 9am-4:30pm (which is really nice because Jordan gets out of school/work at wither 3 or 5). We get an hour break for lunch which is nice because I have plenty of time to go home if I want to. We have to wear allllll black except for shoes and accessories which is old already because let's face it, black is not my color! I only had a few black items so I bought a few more and basically wear the same things over... but when we all only wear black, I don't notice when others wear the same thing so they probably don't notice me. One day we went out to lunch and this guy came up to us and said, "Who died?" It made me laugh!



I got my hair done at school on Tuesday night and it took FIVE HOURS!! It looks really good but really?? It is blonde with some dark copper woven in. Then Wednesday I woke up with a sore throat and headache out of no where! I kept getting sicker and I ony made it through a couple hours of school today. I'll save you the gross details but I have painful yellow spots on the back of my throat and not cough or congestion leading me to believe it's strep. If I am still this sick tomorrow, I will get it checked out for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment