Monday, November 22, 2010

School


I love my school! I am really enjoying it. I love the way they teach us and that we already to so much hands on...Still on doll heads thank goodness, but doing it nonetheless! I love my friends there! We have so many fun people in our class and I have two great friends that I get along especially well with, Kirsten and
Chanel. We have a lot of fun! :)

P.S. On Tuesdays we can wear non black clothes if we donate two dollars to charity. Sometimes I crack and donate because I can't take the black anymore. My hair looks so long in the second picture! Wow!

P.S.S. I swear I do my hair without braided bangs most the time. I'm just trying to grow them out and sometimes it is just easier to braid them.

1 comment:

  1. Wow your hair is getting so long! Its sooo pretty! I love your headband! It looks like you are having so much fun! I wish I could be doing that. We need to hang out sometime...like seriously!

    ReplyDelete