Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bowling!


I never really liked bowling. Or mini-golf. Whether it is because I am terrible at both or those are classic boring first date activities is debatable. Jordan LOVES both. Especially bowling. The shoes are ADORABLE but smelly and warm. Yuck. And Jordan has his own ball and shoes! So I was so excited to get a ball and shoes for Christmas! We went the other day and I came to a realization. There is a (unfair) judgment placed on people who walk in with their own bags. They think you are good.

I broke 100 one time in my life.

Awkward!Jordan is sad because I beat him...well he was bowling left handed or something, but still!!!PROOF!!! The only time ever, I'm sure! He is actually pretty decent!Aren't my shoes adorable?? My ball is pink too! :)

1 comment:

  1. So is pink your new favorite color?? Also I like Jordan's shirt I approve

    ReplyDelete