Sunday, February 20, 2011

McCall!

I love my little sister!! (And we really miss Caitlin!)


McCall is staying with us this weekend so while we were watching the all-star NBA game, she was so kind to let me play with her hair! It is not often that I have complete freedom to play with hair... and I'm so used to roommates or sisters around and Jordan's hair just isn't long enough! haha. To make this clear, I don't think this is a pretty style, but it would be cool runway or photo shoot hair!! It's just something that has been in my head for a while. Tell me what you think! Plus I cut and colored her hair on Saturday! :)PS Cool blanket McCall!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love what you did...her hair looks so pretty!! You did such a great job, I want you to do my hair haha. You have been flying through that program at PM...you are doing so well!


    ps, sorry I missed your birthday party! I feel bad and probably should have said something earlier..I hope we still can be friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking the most attractive pictures of me!! I really appreciate it! Thanks for doing my hair

    ReplyDelete