Saturday, February 5, 2011

Do you hear me??

We are bringing dessert to my cousin's house tomorrow after baby Jordan's baby blessing... okay, and their Super Bowl party! Jordan and I were talking about some ideas and I suggested magic cookie bars or whatever they are called.
Jordan- "Sounds complicated"
Me- "There is a mix that has it all in it"
Jordan- "Let's go to the freezer section"
I walk down the ice cream isle
Jordan- "Where are you going"
Me- "You said you wanted to"
Jordan- "Oh I meant the section with the cookie dough and stuff"
We go to the refrigerated cookie section
Me- "You really want to take break n' bake cookies to a party?"
Jordan- "You said you wanted the already made cookies!"
Me- "I was talking about a box like a brownie mix, like on the isle with the flour."

We both thought we were doing what the other one wanted. It was pretty funny when we realized Jordan said freezer, but meant fridge inly because he thought thats what I was talking about. hahah. Oh miscommunication!

No comments:

Post a Comment