Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ramblings

I had the day off from school today... We have a teacher in-service the last Wednesday of every month. I went wedding dress shopping with a couple of friends! She is getting married in Hawaii! A dream, huh??

I cleaned my house up! When my mom came, she deep cleaned my house!! It is great! So now if only takes a little bit to get it looking spiffy!

I spent 3 hours shopping using gift cards from our wedding/Christmas/birthday! If was so fun!

Now I am watching TV waiting to Jordan...he won't be home until after 10 :(

I want straight across bangs, but Jordan thinks they are ugly! What do you think??

4 comments:

  1. haha I want bangs like that too, but daniel thinks they are ugly too!! So finally I just didn't care and did it, but within like 2 weeks they were growing out...maybe try it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...since you asked...listen to your husband. =] ps. glad your house is spiffy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do mine straight across like once a year, but I'm the same where they grow out in like 2 weeks and then they are annoying...but I think they're fun! Plus you go to hair school and can change them back any time you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...thanks ladies! They really do grow so fast! At least I'm not trying to dye my hair blue or something... at least not yet! :)

    ReplyDelete