Friday, February 4, 2011

If you weren't bored before...

...you will be after reading this! My friend Gigi tagged me to post 15 interesting things (or just things in general) about me and since I have no better ideas, I'll do it!

1. I only wash my hair every two days... or three... rarely four.
2. I spend at least forty minutes a day reading blogs, but am a terrible blogger myself!
3. I still haven't cleaned up from my birthday party almost a week ago.
4. My house is currently 55 degrees. brrrr.
5. I never pay attention to the begging of movies I watch at home so the rest of it is boring. (Yes, we started a movie ten minutes ago!)
6. I've read every Nicholas Sparks book. He is my favorite author.
7. My husband replaced my missing hub cap for my birthday. (Well, he has yet to put it on, but I have it) Let's just say Valentines Day better be good.
8. I love giraffes!
9. My mom is my best friend. We talk every single day at 4:30. Sometimes more too.
10. I have a bowling ball and shoes, but am the worst bowler I know. At least I look good!
11. I wish I had nieces and nephews. It seems like fun!
12. I am obsessed with Blake Griffin (Clippers #32) and Jimmer Fredette (BYU #32)
13. I am terrible at coming up with dinner ideas. I usually just make up different Mexican foods together and call it good. Last night was taquito/enchilada-type-surprise!
14. I love Diet Dr. Pepper. It is my favorite beverage!
15. I sleep with my phone under my pillow every night. My security blanket.

Well, that was very random! That's me! I am going to tag Caitlin, Diana, McCall, (now both Gigi, and I tagged you. Now you have to!), and whoever else wants to do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment