Tuesday, May 10, 2011

get your hairs did

People in Utah County ask me about school tentatively. I get it. I went to the same hairstylist for 10 years even when I lived 13 hours away. I did not trust anyone with my hair. Friends in the area are trying to get a feel for how good I am and kind of want me to do their hair, but they are scared. I have been in school for 7 months, 6 of which I have been working on real people in the clinic at school. I know that is nothing compared to what I will gain in the next few years, but I really do have a lot of experience. I have confidence and I love it. I know what I'm doing and I am good at doing hair. Sooooo, I'm not saying I want you to leave your favorite stylist to come see me, but if you are looking for someone new, come visit me at school! I promise I won't mess up your hair. Even if I don't know everything, I have to run everything by my teachers so you will have a professional there too! Plus, the prices are super good!
Call 801 374 5111 and ask for Meg 55 for an appointment or just stop by!

3 comments:

  1. she did my hair and i get lots of compliments. by did meaning lightened and darkened...and i don't have bald spots and my hair looks super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she did my hair twice, and i have never been happier. I am hard to please, and really picky

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll text you about this later... but i think john and i are heading down to utah on the 20-21st and i NEED you to trim my hair. don't judge that i live across the street from a paul mitchell school and still want to drive 4 hours for you to do my hair. :) i miss you little meg!

    ReplyDelete