Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Truth

That is solid truth. I love going back to California to my familiar house, friends, church, etc... but home for me is my mom. Most people that are very alike and have similar personality traits butt heads and do not get along. Although we are sooo very alike, we just understand each other and click. When we talk, I can tell her all about a situation and without telling her how I feel about it, she knows. When I am having a bad day and trying to be strong, she knows and lets me talk it out. We even have very similar medical issues like migraines and hypoglycemia (thanks for that by the way).
There is not another person in the world I would rather have as my mom and best friend. I can hardly wait for the end of school everyday to call my mom on the way home. Everyday. 4:30 on the dot.
Just wanted to tell you I love you mom!

And she may or may not be the only person that even reads this soo... haha.

4 comments:

  1. I love you too baby girl. I miss you and hope thAT SOMEDAY you are lucky enough to have a daughter as wonderful as you. Oh....and that you live close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thats really sweet! i feel exactly the same way about my mom! moms are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm... home is where i am as well.
    suck up

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so true! Being with my mom is soo nice and fun!

    ReplyDelete