Friday, May 13, 2011

One year of wedded bliss

We celebrated our first wedding anniversary the day before Easter. We went to dinner alone to North Wood's Inn where we went to my birthday dinner with my family last year right after we got engaged. Funny story about that actually...Jordan proposed right before we went to dinner and we decided we would not tell my family who were already waiting for us at the restaurant, but we were just going to wait until they saw my ring. Well, we walked in and I saw my family and I immediately threw my left hand up and squealed, "I'm engaged!"(The egg says 4*23*10, our wedding date)

Well, after begin married to his guy for a year, I still feel the same way! I am so lucky to be with him. He is so way out of my league! Let me brag. He is so handsome (obvi), so smart(3.9GPA holla), such a hard worker (he is in 3 econ related clubs outside of school, 20 hr internship, 25 hrs working on campus...), and he is so kind and level headed (he has never once fought with me. Ever). Seriously, I could go on forever but I know you already skimmed over that so I'll stop.

We decided to stay traditional and get paper gifts. I got Jordan The Economist Magazine he had been talking about for months. Geek. He got my a picture of the necklace he got me. (Mine says m+j) I love it! And birds for the Robbins! So cute!


Thank you for an amazing first year Jordan! I love you.

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me so happy. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's awesome! Don't you just love husbands who get it just right? =]

    ReplyDelete