Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Need for speed!!

Jordan and I went home to California for a visit at the end of April after BYU’s semester ended. We had tons of fun adventures that I will tell you about!

One day we went to Irvine Lake with Jay, (my father-in-law) Parker and Avery (my b.i.l.s). Jay had some sweet hook-ups and so we spent the day riding jet skis and boats. I haven’t been on a personal watercraft for probably 8 years so it was fun to see how they have changed! One went so fast (we went 65mph on it) and was so smooth because it cut right through the water. Then there were others that were more fun for jumping waves and tight turns. We had so much fun there!

Another day, my dad took us riding with my mom, McCall (sister), Parker, and Conner

(family friend) to the Barstow outlets. We took some dirt bikes, a quad, and a razor 4x4. We had so much fun! I love watching my dad ride. I think seeing someone in their element; doing something they love so much and are so good at is so amazing to me!! My dad is such an amazing rider and it is so fun to watch him. We took some fun trails to the outlets, ate lunch, and rode back. It was such a great day!!

More of the trip to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment