Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Doing hair

I know I have said it before, but I really REALLY love doing hair! There are days where I am lazy and don't want to be at school, but I am almost always really excited to do hair! People always want to know what my favorite is thing to do. (I don't think that makes sense but I don't know how else to word it!) I love it all so much that I go back and forth on what my favorite is. I love doing dramatic cuts because it gives someone a whole new look and I am not afraid to take off length. I like a normal trim because everyone loves the feeling of a fresh cut and a cute style. I love doing a basic all over color because it is a quick way to get a big change. I love doing foil work because it is relaxing when you get in the rhythm and is a fun change. My most recent favorite thing to do is facial waxing! I have gotten some compliments from some clients which has made me get into waxing more. I can't wait to do hair all day soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment