Sunday, September 18, 2011

I suck at blogging

I bet everyone is DYING to know what we did all summer because I didn't blog. Not even once. My bad! Well, we had a crazy busy summer. It truly felt like my first grown up summer because it hardly felt like summer! I had school all week (including Saturdays) and Jordan had an internship at a consulting firm in Orem (RPM) and he was a teacher's assistant on campus. We were busy busy all summer.
We were able to get away a few times though. The first two times were under bad circumstances. Jordan's cousin Nolan Anderson passed away in his sleep from unknown causes at age 18. He was an amazing friend and a great example to everyone. We went to St. George, UT to be at his funeral. On our way back to Provo, we found out Jordan's grandfather, Leath Robbins passed away at age 90. We went up to Pocatello, ID a few days later to be at his funeral. We were able to spend the Fourth of July in Idaho with the whole Robbins clan. It is so fun to get to know them more! They are so kind and welcoming to me!
The first week of July, my school was closed for a week break. My mom and sisters needed their hair done (and I like to think they wanted to see me too) so they flew me down to California for a few days. I worked hard and played hard! So much fun!! It was so odd to be alone with my family for a week! I felt kind of single....but only kind of! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment