Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mirror mirror...

Who is the smartest in all the land?
I'll tell you who!
Me!
Because I made a great decision when I married my studly husband!
And that alone makes me the smartest (and cancels out the bad grammar in this post)

He is going to grad school to get his MBA, but all the programs he wants to go to require a few years of work experience. He wanted to take the GMAT (SAT is to college as GMAT is to business school) to put on his resume when applying to jobs. He studied hard and ranked in the top 4% on his test!! I knew he was pretty smart, but dang! I didn't know he was THAT smart! I am so proud of my cute husband!! I am so lucky!

1 comment:

  1. Yes you are lucky! Never forget it.(He is pretty darn lucky too. Scratch that...he is a true genius!!! He picked you!)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete