Wednesday, September 28, 2011

productive day off



On the fourth Wednesday of each month, my school has a teacher training day and the students have a day off! I woke up at nine and cleaned up my house a little bit. There was a blood drive at my school so I went at 11 to donate. I have tried to donate before but my iron was too low. Today it was good and I filled my bag in only 3 minutes and 45 seconds! It was not bad at all and I hope to donate again soon. After, I came home and refinished my headboard and a cute little side table! They are not perfect at all, but I think they are pretty cute for now! They are painted in grey with blue/green accents that match the accents on our bedding!




Then I failed at this project with paint chips... This is awkward!
Jordan said maybe we can put it in the bathroom...or the guest bathroom! haha. At least he is honest.

2 comments:

  1. I want to see it with all your bedding! It looks so cute, I love it! You should send it to betterafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great day!! Everything looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete