Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sleep is for the hired...

Jordan has been crazy busy this semester! He is taking his last 12 credits at BYU! He is also working as a teachers assistant for about 12 hours a week, as a research assistant for 8 hours, as an (unpaid) intern at a consulting firm in Orem for about 20 hours and is in clubs (or in charge of clubs) for about 5 hours a week. Needless to say, I feel like I never see him... well, I felt that way until this week. Then he started applying for jobs this week. He is applying for approximately 30-40 jobs at 1-2 hours per application. My poor husband got home form a 14 hour day yesterday only to stay up until 3:30 doing work! I guess sleep is for those who have jobs!

I will be starting day and night school soon. I will have school Monday, Friday and Saturday from 9:00am-4:30pm and Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9:00am-10:30pm. I am excited to blow through the end of my schooling, but I am also so nervous to be at school so much!

Grandma Geneva and Aunt Wendy,
Thank you so much for your kind notes and the gifts! Jordan was supposed to call and thank you, but I am just going to assume he hasn't. Let's face it, he is not great at getting in touch with people. (But that's one of this few flaws, so we can't be too hard on him)
Thank you and love you!
M and J

No comments:

Post a Comment