Monday, September 19, 2011

next (and last) long boring post of summer!

The first weekend in August, we went to St. George to see the plays at the Tuacahn Theater. Grease was a little bit of a let down but they totally made up for that with Little Mermaid. It was AMAZING!! Jordan's Uncle Ryan was Grimsby, Prince Eric's assistance. It was so fun to watch him in it because he had a pretty big part! It was so fun to spend more time with the Robbins in St. George. The worst part of St. George trips is golf. The boys leave for hours every morning to golf. This is bad because they don't want to stay up late because they have to get up so early, they (Jordan) wake me up when they leave, and the girls have nothing to do but wait. As soon as I get an older sister in law, we will band together and demand spa morings when they golf!!
The next weekend we made a very quick, very last minute trip to Lake Mead to meet up with my family for a little boating! It was so nice to get some sun and spend time boating! That is the first time it felt like summer to me at all!! My family was not planning on us so we all squeezed (is that really a word? odd!) into this nice hotel room at the Lake Las Vegas resorts and stayed up late telling ghost stories and playing cards! Okay, maybe not, but we did have fun in the little room!
The next weekend, Caitlin (my sis) made a last minute trip to come to a Blink 182 concert! She has some connections to one of the band members so they hooked us up with tickets to the show! We had so much fun! That is not really our scene, but I had a blast people watching! I even knew one song! haha, but really!
The next week, Pam and Parker (M.I.L and B.I.L[mother in-law and brother in-law]) and McCall and my mom came to stay with us. The next day, Pam and Parker went up to Rexburg, ID where Parker is at COLLEGE! McCall and mom stayed the whole week and we played in my salon and shopped and had girl talk! Then they took Call up to school and Pam and my mom came back down. I did Pam's hair too! Then they all left us.
So I guess we actually had a lot going on this summer! I struggle with being grown up!! Thank you everyone for our summer trips! Keep visiting! We love you! And really love anyone who read all this with NO pics! Sorry!

1 comment: